Sunday, April 29, 2012

May Desktop calendars up, new Spring stationery, wallpaper

Hi everyone. I have the first 3 desktop calendars up for May. I also loved the Easter tag called Easter Love Bunnies so much that I made it into a Spring tag and I have the stationery, wallpaper and desktop calendar to match. I'll put the extras in the tag section soon, either later today or tomorrow. I'll post again when I do.
 I will also be adding a few more calendars. I didn't think I'd get them done this month, my computer went on the blitz and thank goodness I had an image of my C drive made last December so I could put that back on. I lost a few programs but I'll just reinstall. Better than having to start from scratch and I didn't lose any data as I keep all of that on other drives.
 Check out the new stuff! I hope you like it!
 Spring Wallpaper     Spring Stationery     Desktop Calendars  
 Hugs, Ellie

No comments: